|PA-Department of Environmental Protection|
| Chapter 129, Section 129.91 through 129.95|
|Standards for Sources-Stationary Sources of NOx and VOCs|
State Effective Date
Final Federal Register Date
Federal Register Citation #
|73 FR 62891|
|1.Sections 129.91 through 129.95 with a state-effective date of 4/23/94 was conditionally and limitly approved by EPA on 3/23/1998 (63 FR 13789). |
2. On 7/20/2001 (66 FR 37908), EPA approved an administrative amendment to Section 129.91(a). The remainder of Sections 129.91 through 129.95 was unchanged. FR dated 7/20/2001 with state effective date 6/10/2000
3. On 10/16/2001 (66 FR 52534), EPA converted the limited approval of Sections 129.91 through 129.95 to a full approval as it pertains to the Pittsburgh-Beaver Valley ozone nonattainment area.
4. On 10/30/2001 (66 FR 54698), EPA converted the limited approval of Sections 129.91 through 129.95 to a full approval as it pertains to the Pennsylvania portion of the Philadelphia- Wilmington- Trenton ozone nonattainment area.
5. On 10/22/2008 (73 FR 62891), EPA converted the limited approval of Sections 129.91 through 129.95 to a full approval for the remaining Pennsylvania counties. See, 40 CFR 52.2027(c). The SIP effective date is 11/21/08.
6. Sections 129.93(c)(6) & (7) are not part of the applicable SIP.
|You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view this file. If you are not familiar with PDF format, please see EPA's About Portable Document Format Files web page for more information about PDF files.|
Size of PDF file: 80 KB
Visit the GPO Access web site to search the Federal Register by page number.