|MD-Department of the Environment|
|Source Specific Requirement|
| List of 40 CFR Part 52, Subpart V, Section 52.1070(d)|
|State Implementation Plan (SIP) Source-Specific Requirements in Effect |
State Effective Date
Final Federal Register Date
Federal Register Citation #
|77 FR 26438|
|1. This Table of Contents document lists 10 sources for which EPA has approved source-specific criteria as part of the Maryland SIP. The State-effective dates range from September 13, 1999 to March 10, 2011. The Federal Register date listed above reflects the latest EPA action on the sources listed in this document. The comprehensive list of State-effective dates and Federal Register citations for these source-specific documents can be found in 40 CFR section 52.1070(d). For further information about individual documents, please contact Sharon McCauley at (215) 814-3376 or email@example.com.|
2. The Consent Agreement (Order) for the Maryland Slag Company is removed. The SIP effective date is July 2, 2012 (May 2, 2012, 77 FR 25901).
3. The Amended Consent Order for Potomac Electric Power Company (PEPCO) - Chalk Point Units #1 and #2 (#49352) and the Secretarial Order for Potomac Electric Power Company (PEPCO) - Chalk Point are removed.
A 2011 Consent Decree for the GenOn Chalk Point Generating Station is added. The SIP effective date is July 3, 2012 (May 4, 2012, 77 FR 26438).
4. The Consent Order for Beall Jr./Sr. High School is removed. The SIP effective date is 2/6/13.
5. The Consent Order for Mt. Saint Mary’s College is removed. The SIP effective date 4/9/13 (77 FR 9315).
6. Constellation Power Source Generation has been removed adding Raven Poewr Fort Smallwood, LLC - Brandon Shores units 1 and 2; and H.A. Wagner units 1, 2, 3, and 4 federally effective June 7, 2017