SIP - ALASKA - 18 AAC 50.030
18 AAC 50.030. STATE AIR QUALITY CONTROL PLAN
Volumes II and III of the State Air Quality Control Plan for implementing and enforcing the provisions of AS 46.14 and this chapter, as amended through April 27, 2004, are adopted by reference. The plan includes the following documents which are also adopted by reference:
(1) the department's Alaska Air Quality Small Business Assistance Program, April 1994;
(2) the Code of the City and Borough of Juneau, Alaska, Chapter 36.40, amended by the provisions of Ordinance of the City and Borough of Juneau, Alaska, Serial No. 91-52;
(3) the department's Air Quality Compliance Certification Procedures for Volatile Liquid Storage Tanks, Delivery Tanks, and Loading Racks, as amended through December 10, 1992;
(4) the department's Alaska Quality Assurance Manual for Ambient Air Quality Monitoring, as amended through August 21, 1996;
(5) Repealed 6/21/98.
Editor's note: The state air quality control plan and the other documents adopted by reference in 18 AAC 50.030 may be reviewed at the department's Anchorage, Fairbanks, or Juneau office and are on file with the Office of the Lieutenant Governor.
State effective: 10/1/04; EPA effective: 9/13/07
(6) Protocol for Determining the Best Performing Model, EPA-454/R-92-025, December 1992;
(7) Interim Procedures for Evaluating Air Quality Models (Revised), EPA-450/4-84-023, September 1984;
(8) Source Test Report Outline, as amended through November 1984;
(9) the department’s Performance Audits for COMS, revised as of January 26, 2004;
(10) the department’s Minor Permit Application Forms, dated August 30, 2004.