SIP - ALASKA - 18 AAC 53.070
18 AAC 53.070. REGISTRATION AND PERMIT
(a) A person may not operate as a CAR unless the person has registered with, and obtained a permit from, the department. A person who intends to operate as a CAR shall apply for registration and a permit to operate in each control area at least 30 days before the beginning of a control period or at least 30 days before operating as a CAR. An application for each control area must be on a form available from the department and must include
(1) the applicant's name and business address;
(2) the address and physical location of each control area terminal from which the applicant will operate;
(3) the address and physical location of each control area oxygenate blending facility that the applicant owns, leases, operates, controls, or supervises;
(4) the address and physical location where the applicant will keep the documents required under this chapter;
(5) the registration fee required in 18 AAC 53.080(a); and
(6) the preliminary permit fee required in 18 AAC 53.080(b) or (c), as applicable.
(b) A CAR shall submit updated registration information to the department within 30 days after any information supplied under (a) of this section becomes incomplete or inaccurate.
(c) Within 30 days after the department receives a complete application and the fees required in (a) of this section, it will register the CAR and issue a permit with an identification number. The registration and permit are valid for one year.
State effective: 10/31/97; EPA effective: 2/28/00