Permits Homepage - Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA) | Region 10 | US EPA

Jump to main content.

Permits Homepage - Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA)

RCRA permits are required for facilities that treat, store, or dispose of hazardous wastes. Oregon, Washington and Idaho are authorized to administer parts of the RCRA permit program in their respective states. EPA administers the RCRA program in Alaska.

To receive RCRA program authorization, state requirements must be at least as strict as the federal requirements. EPA is also responsible for issuing RCRA permits for treatment, storage and disposal of polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs) and permits on Tribal lands.

Public Notices

Name of Facility/CompanyStateComment Period Open
None at this time
EPA Permit Coordinators

  • Roberta Hedeen (, (206) 553-0201 - Idaho
  • Jan Palumbo (, (206) 553-6702 - Alaska and Washington
  • Linda Meyer (, (206) 553-6636 - Oregon
State Hazardous Waste Permit Programs Exit EPA Disclaimer

Local Navigation


Jump to main content.