You are here:
The Effects on Industry of Environmental Protection Regulations
The purpose of this project is to identify the possible range of industrial effects of interest to the Agency, to document the current state of knowledge about such effects, and to suggest a set of follow-on research plans which the Agency could carry out to document the case more fully.
The report consists of four sections.
- Method and a Definition, documenting the approach taken to identifying the issues of interest to the Agency and the current state of knowledge about them, and introducing a definition of the industry;
3. Cost and Economic Impacts Analysis
6. Pollution Control Industry Surveys and Assessments
3. Costs and Economic Impact Analysis - Economic Impacts
3. Costs and Economic Impact Analysis - Competitiveness EffectsEnvironmental Media:
f. MultimediaAuthors:EPA Project Officer/ Manager:Geographic Area:Study Purpose: Empirical Application, Data Development
- Participating Organizations
Apogee Research Address:
City: State: ZIP:
Environmental Protection Agency Address:
City: State: ZIP:
- Report Details
DraftDate: 10/24/1991Number of Pages: 44Grant/Contract #:
- How to Obtain Report
Issues Of Interest To The Agency, in which the authors identify a set of 12 specific questions which are of potential interest to the Agency in determining the effects of its regulations on industry;
Hypothesized Effects And Empirical Research, identifying and describing all of the hypothesized effects of environmental protection regulations on industry, and summarizing the state of knowledge concerning them;
A Research Agenda For The Agency, presenting a set of research projects which the Agency could carry out to address the high priority questions and assist its management to respond to issues about the effects on industry of environmental protection regulations.