You are here:
Selected Economic Policies for Managing Hazardous Waste in Western Europe
The purpose is identify and summarize the important economic policies used by Western European countries to manage hazardous waste. The questions asked include the following:
- How do these selected policies shape the incentive structure a typical waste generator faces?
- Who decides how wastes are to be treated?
- How does the compliance system work?
4. Economic Incentives and Other Innovative Approaches
4. Economic Incentives and Other Innovative Approaches - Pollution Fees/Charges/Taxes
4. Economic Incentives and Other Innovative Approaches - SubsidiesEnvironmental Media:
c. Land - Solid Waste/RCRAAuthors:
Brown, Jr., GardnerEPA Project Officer/ Manager:Geographic Area: Europe, Western Europe, Germany, DenmarkStudy Purpose: Data Development, Policy Evaluation
- Participating Organizations
Washington, University of, Department of Economics Address:
City: Seattle State: WA ZIP: 98195
- Report Details
FinalDate: 08/01/1984Number of Pages: 50Grant/Contract #: 68-01-6543, Work Order No. 155
- How to Obtain Report
Order a copy of report