UST / LUST Forms | Region 10 | US EPA

Jump to main content.

UST / LUST Forms

This program is managed by

the Groundwater Unit of the Office of Compliance and Enforcement.

You will need Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA's PDF page to learn more.

To determine which form you must complete for a particular facility, you will need to determine which agency has jurisdiction over that facility. In most cases, you should complete and submit forms from the appropriate state government agency. However, if your facility is located on Indian Lands, you will need to use the forms provided by EPA for use on Indian Lands and submit them to EPA. (Note: Indian Lands includes Tribal Trust and Fee Simple lands owned by non-tribal entities).

To download forms for UST facilities that are NOT on Indian Lands, visit the following sites for the appropriate state:

If your facility is on Indian Lands, you should use the following forms:
Please submit forms for facilities on Indian Lands to:

Local Navigation


Jump to main content.