Permits Homepage - Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA) | Region 10 | US EPA

Jump to main content.

Permits Homepage - Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA)

About RCRA Permitting in Region 10

RCRA permits are required for facilities that treat, store, or dispose of hazardous wastes. Idaho, Oregon, and Washington are authorized to administer parts of the RCRA permit program in their respective states. EPA administers the RCRA program in Alaska. Learn more about EPA's hazardous waste permitting program.

Current Public Notices

ActionStateComment Period Closes
Tesoro Alaska Petroleum Company, Kenai Facility Draft Permit ReviewAlaskaAugust 28, 2017

EPA Region 10 Permit Coordinators

  • Laura Castrilli (, 206-553-4323 - Washington
  • Roberta Hedeen (, 206-553-0201 - Idaho
  • Jan Palumbo (, 206-553-6702 - Alaska
  • For Oregon, please contact one of the permit coordinators listed above.
State Hazardous Waste Permit Programs Authorized by EPA Exit EPA Disclaimer

Local Navigation


Jump to main content.