Resources for managing waste and materials, and promoting stewardship in the Pacific Northwest and Alaska.
Hazardous Waste (RCRA Subtitle C)
Non-Hazardous Waste (RCRA Subtitle D)
Materials Management, Recycling, and Partnerships
- Product Stewardship - How manufacturers, retailers, users, and disposers can help reduce the environmental impacts of products.
- Federal Green Challenge - EPA's challenge to other federal agencies to reduce their carbon footprint.
- eCycling - Reuse and recycling of electronics.
- Green Building - Creating healthier, more resource-efficient models of construction, renovation, operation, maintenance, and demolition.
- Green Cleanups - EPA's policy to consider all environmental effects of our cleanup work to maximize overall environmental benefit.
- West Coast Forum on Climate Change - Series of webinars on climate change, waste prevention, recovery and disposal.
- Automobiles - Environmental impacts of automobiles at various product lifecycle stages.
- Scrap Tire Management
- Materials Management and Stewardship Grantees