Human Health Assessment Guidance and Reports
You will need Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA's PDF page to learn more.
Environmental Assessment Regional Information
For more information about any of these reports, please contact Roseanne Lorenzana via email (email@example.com) or (206) 553-8002.
- Bioavailability of Arsenic and Lead in Environmental Substrates EPA 910/R-96-002
- Asian and Pacific Islander Seafood Consumption Study EPA 910/R-99-003
- Complete copies of the above reports may be obtained in any of the following ways:
- A copy may be borrowed from the U.S.EPA Region 10 library at 1200 Sixth Avenue, Suite 900, 10th floor, Seattle, Washington, 206-553-1259.
- A copy may be requested from the U.S.EPA Region 10 Public Environmental Resource Center, 1200 Sixth Avenue, Suite 900, 12th Floor, Seattle, Washington, 800-424-4373.
- A copy may be requested from NTIS (National Technical Information Service), 800-553-6847, URL:http://www.ntis.gov/