Cook Inlet Survey of Chemical Contaminants in Seafoods
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader, available as a free download, to view the PDF files on this page.
See EPA's PDF page to learn more about PDF, and for a link to the free Acrobat Reader.
Executive Summary and Acknowledgement (PDF file, 11 Kb, 2 pages)
- Survey of Chemical Contaminants in Seafoods Collected in the Vicinity of Tyonek, Seldovia, Port Graham and Nanwalek in Cook Inlet, Alaska, EPA 910-R-01-003, December 2003 (PDF file, 1.2 Mb, 59 pages)
- Appendix A: Tribal needs letter, (PDF file, 365 Kb, 13 pages)
- Appendix B: Data Compilation - Detection Concentrations [avg., max, min, number of detections](PDF file, 219 Kb, 6 pages)
- Appendix C: Microsoft Excel spreadsheets containing data for each sample.
- PCB Aroclors (xls spreadsheet, 169 Kb)
- Dioxin-Furans (xls spreadsheet, 468 Kb)
- Metals (xls spreadsheet, 281Kb)
- Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons (xls spreadsheet, 1.8 Mb)
- PCB Congeners (xls spreadsheet, 261Kb)
- Pesticides (xls spreadsheet, 420 Kb)
- Appendix D: Development document for final effluent limitations guidelines and standards for the coastal subcategory of the oil and gas extraction point source category -selected report sections (PDF file, 2.7 Mb, 26 pages)
- Appendix E: Nobmann (1997). Nutritional benefits of subsistence foods (PDF file, 1.8 Mb, 20 pages)
- Appendix F: Study plan for conducting field sampling and chemical analysis for the Cook Inlet contaminant study (PDF file, 2.5 Mb, 28 pages)
- Appendix G: Quality assurance project plan for the Cook Inlet contaminant study sampling, and Quality assurance project plan for sample homogenization, compositing, and analysis in the Cook Inlet contaminant study (PDF file, 7.7 Mb, 83 pages)
- Appendix H: Cook Inlet study samples collected (PDF file, 902 Kb, 5 pages)
- Appendix I: Sampling station locations (PDF file, 4.7 Mb, 8 pages)
- Appendix J: Photographs of target species (PDF file, 1.2 Mb, 9 pages)
- Appendix K: Audit report: Sample preparation of Cook Inlet samples by Axys Analytical Services, Sidney, B.C., Canada (PDF file, 339 Kb, 6 pages)
- Appendix L: DynCorp data review narratives for target analytes (PDF file, 2.1 Mb, 39 pages)