Watershed Funding and Resources
Regional Watershed Information
You will need Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA's PDF page to learn more.
On This Page
Environmental Finance Center (EFC) at Boise State University (an EPA Partner)
Key EPA Funding Sources
External Funding Sources
- Environmental Finance Center Home
- Directory of Watershed Resources, searchable database for watershed restoration funding from federal, state (Oregon, Washington, Idaho, and Alaska), private, and other sources.
- Plan2Fund: Watershed Planning Tool (version 2.0 now available) Downloadable program walks users through estimating the costs of their Watershed Program Plan’s goals and objectives, assessing any local matches, and determining funding needs.
- Plan2Fund: Objective Prioritization Tool (OPT) provides an easy way for watershed groups to build consensus as they evaluate competing goals and objectives and rank competing priorities. It also provides a user-friendly spreadsheet that makes setting, weighting, and applying criteria.
- Watershed Funding Customer Service Assistance: 1-866-627-9847
Top of page
Sign up to receive WaterTalk, a quartly publication that provides practical resources and relevant agency news for those who protect water resources and ecosystems in communities of the Greater Pacific Northwest.