SIP - ALASKA - 18 AAC 50.301
18 AAC 50.301. PERMIT CONTINUITY
(a) An air quality permit that is effective under this chapter as of October 1, 2004 remains in effect until it
(1) expires, consistent with AS 46.14.230;
(b) For a permit under this chapter, if the applicant has submitted a complete application before October 1, 2004, but the department has not yet issued the permit by that date, the
(2) is revoked by the department under AS 46.14.280; or
(3) is replaced by a permit issued under this chapter.
State effective: 10/1/04; EPA effective: 9/13/07
(1) applicant may request in writing that the department process the application under the regulations in effect before or after October 1, 2004; and
(2) department will process the application in accordance with the applicant’s request.