National Partnership for Environmental Priorities Webinars
Moving Toward Safer Chemicals
Organized by U.S. EPA Region 10 and Washington State Department of Ecology
The objective of this webinar is to share information on recent state efforts to identify high priority chemicals of concern and opportunities to promote safer chemical alternatives through pollution prevention technical assistance.
Download the Webinar Video: Moving Towards Safer Chemicals (WMV) (1 hour 54 minutes 104MB) Note: This file is large and may take over thirty minutes to download on a 56K connection.
- Environmental Council of the States Cross Media Committee
- Lowell Center for Sustainable Production
- National Pollution Prevention Roundtable P2 Policy Committee
- North American Hazardous Materials Mgmt. Association Northwest Chapter
- Northeast Waste Management Officials Organization
- Northwest Product Stewardship Council
- Washington Toxics Coalition