RMP Newsletters & Press Releases
For technical assistance, call the RMP Hotline at 1-800-424-9346.
For other questions, contact Javier Morales (email@example.com) at (206) 553-1255.
You will need Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA's PDF page to learn more.
Chemical and Emergency Prevention and Planning is a bi-monthly EPA newsletter about risk management issues for facilities in Alaska, Idaho, Oregon, and Washington
- May - June 2013 Edition (PDF) (10 pp, 1.3MB) - Topics: Emergency Response Program, 24 Hour Emergency Contact and Emergency Response, Emergency, Emergency Preparation Titanic, Hot Work Permits, Hot Work Permits, NFPA 704, Did You Know?
- March - April 2013 Edition (PDF) (10 pp, 1.4MB) - Topics: Process hazardous analysis, PHA techniques, PHA: Identifying utility failures and stateup hazards, OSHA guide to hazard assessment, EPCRA tier 2 reporting update, RMP Training - Pocatello ID
- January - February 2013 Edition (PDF) (3 pp, 732K) - Topics: Managing "Temporary" Changes, Emergency Communications, Fines, and 2013 RMP Training
- November-Decemeber 2012 Edition (PDF) (5 pp, 985K) - Topics: Safety Culture and Management, Connection between Safety and Productivity, 10 Questions for Managers, Update: EPCRA Tier 2 Reports, Fines
- September-October 2012 Edition (PDF) (4 pp, 754K) - Topics: Developing Safety Committees and Effective Safety Programs for Small Facilities
- July-August 2012 Edition (PDF) (4 pp, 1.1MB) - Topics: Lockout/Tagout, Startup Hazards, RMP Training in 2012
- May-June 2012 Edition (PDF) (7 pp, 1.2MB) - Topics: Equipment Hazards, Emergency Response, CAMEO updates,OSHA's new Hazard Communication Standard, RMP Training in 2012
- March-April 2012 Edition (PDF) (5 pp, 455K) - Topics: Ammonia Safety,Explosion Hazards, Pressure Relief Valves, Program Alert: OR NH3 FerilizerRetailers, EPCRA Tier 2 Reports, RMP Training in 2012, Wanatchee facility fined for RMP Violation
- January-February 2012 Edition (PDF) (4 pp, 673K) - Topics: Best Practices- Safety Training, TRI Reporting for H2S, RMP Training in 2012
- November-December 2011 Edition (PDF) (5 pp, 714K) - Topics: Managing Change, Abandoned Equipment, RMP/PSM Standards, RMP eSubmit Webinar, RMP Training in 2012
- September-October 2011 Edition (PDF) (6 pp, 938K) - Topics: Best Practices- Operating Procedures, Sample SOP, RMP Training for 2011
- July-August 2011 Edition (PDF) (5 pp, 630K) - Topics: incident Response Training Best Practices, NH3 Refridgeration Process Chemistry, New Regulations for Container Loading, Refinery Safety Issues, Seattle RMP Training
- May-June 2011 Edition (PDF) (5 pp, 979K) - Topics: MARPLOT Update-2010 Population Data, Best Practices-Mechanical Integrity, Fines: Ammonia release, RMP E-Submit Webinar, RMP Training for 2011
- March-April 2011 Edition (PDF) (4 pp, 901K) - Topics: Best Practices – Energy Conservation, OSHA to Update MSDA, HAZMAT Resources, RMP Training for 2011
- January-February 2011 Edition (PDF) (4pp, 774K) - Topics: Document management, Sample document control policy, Where is your PSI?, RMP training for 2011