Air Quality Control Program Plan Summaries*
Contact: Claudia Vergnani Vaupel, email@example.com, (206) 553-6121
- Summaries for nonattainment and maintenance area plans.
- Recently approved plans and older plans may not have summaries.
- In most cases, a SIP closely parallels a state or local agency's own regulations. However, in certain cases there may be differences - for example, when a state has not submitted, or EPA has not approved, a revision to one of the state's regulations.
- Due to the magnitude of the project to put the SIPs online, questions may arise on an approved section of the SIP. If such questions arise as to the content of the approved SIP or any portion of the SIP, then the Federal Register approval action and the CFR will serve as the final determination. While we have taken care with the accuracy of the files accessible here, they are not "official" in the sense that they can be used before a court of law. Due to translation between formats, and the variations in display by web browsers, errors (including human errors) can occur. Please notify us at the email address below of any errors you find in the files.
- "State Effective Date" or "State Adoption Date" may refer to the effective date or adoption date of the local air agency.
- Some of our files are in pdf format, which can be read by downloading the free Adobe Acrobat reader.
Return to Region 10 SIPs Home