Regulatory Development and Retrospective Review Tracker
Rulemakings by Effect: Environmental Justice
The lists on this page describe whether a rulemaking is likely to be of particular interest to or have particular impact upon minority, low-income, tribal, and/or other disadvantaged populations. If yes, the potential impacts are further categorized as likely to:
- impact the health of disadvantaged populations
- impact the environmental conditions of disadvantaged populations
- present an opportunity to address an existing disproportionate impact on disadvantaged populations
- result in the collection of information or data that could be used to assess potential impacts on the health or environmental conditions of disadvantaged populations
- affect the availability of information to disadvantaged populations
- other - impacts other than those described above
EPA's EJ ListServ
Get up-to-date information about upcoming meetings, events, and other environmental justice topics and activities by signing up for the EPA-EJ ListServ.
This ListServ includes a wide range of EJ information that is broader than the EJ information found on Reg DaRRT.
More Regulatory Information
This site provides summaries of priority rulemakings and priority retrospective reviews of existing regulations. We update most of the site at the beginning of each month, though some data is updated more frequently if it is time sensitive. The information on this site is not intended to and does not commit EPA to specific conclusions or actions. For example, after further analysis, EPA may decide the effects of a rule would be different or it may decide to terminate a rulemaking.