Procedures, Standards and Guidance
OneEPA Web Changes
- Everything currently on EPA's website will be transformed or archived under OneEPA Web by September 30, 2014.
- Everything on EPA's website will use the standard EPA design with no custom styles.
- Questions? Contact your Web Council members.
More details are coming. For more information about One EPA Web, please visit the OneEPA Web site.
The documents below govern content and formatting on EPA's Web site. They are issued under the Web Governance and Management policy (PDF) (4 pp, 339K).
For questions or comments, please contact Jeffrey Levy (email@example.com).
Overall Principles and Goals
- Do not permanently add Federal Register notices to the EPA site.
- Writing for the Web applies to all content on EPA.gov
- Don’t post duplicate content
- Filenames should be lower case and contain no spaces and no special characters
- Use master styles. See: Complying with epa.gov “Look and Feel”