Los Angeles School Bus Exposure Assessment
|The objectives of the study are as follows:|
1. Quantify in-vehicle, outside vehicle, near vehicle (bus stop), and ambient exposures to diesel exhaust.
2. Identify specific scenarios and factors that lead to the highest air pollutant exposures of children while commuting on diesel school buses or waiting at bus stops.
3. Identify association between exposures and comprehensive vehicle characterization
4. Fuel AnalysisVehicle/Engine Information
5. Tailpipe Emission Characterization
The LA school bus study is available on-line at http://www.arb.ca.gov/research/schoolbus/schoolbus.htm
Assessment and Analysis Methods
Risk Assessment Project Design
Outcomes and Reduction Activities