|SI:471 General Quality Assurance Considerations for Ambient Air Monitoring|
The lessons for this course are accessed from the left sidebar.
Upon completion of this course, students should be able to describe the following: general principles of quality assurance; general quality assurance considerations for the acquisition, installation, and operation of air quality monitoring systems; quality control programs and data quality assessment for SLAMS and PSD air monitoring; and audit criteria and procedures for air quality monitoring networks. This course is a prerequisite for Course 470 "Quality Assurance for Air Pollution Measurement Systems."
- Quality assurance for air quality monitoring systems
- Quality assurance for SLAMS and PSD air monitoring networks
- Performance auditing of air quality monitoring systems
- Quality assurance policy and principles
- System auditing of SLAMS networks