SI 460 - Course Description
If you want to receive CEU credits for the course, you must be a Registered APTI user and will be required to provide a PIN upon passing the test. If you do not remember your PIN, contact Eric Crump. If you are a new user, it is recommended that you complete the Training Application Form at the beginning of the course, as it may take several days to process the application. If the PIN you select has already been used, we will notify you.
|SI:460 Introduction to Permitting
|The lessons for this course are accessed from the left sidebar.|
.5 CEU credits
This course is designed to introduce students to the terms and concepts associated with Title V requirements of the Clean Air Act Amendments of 1990. The level of information is such that the course will provide an overview for technical, nontechnical, management, and other personnel needing to understand the fundamentals of the Title V permit process.
- Operating permit process steps, terms, concepts
- Determining if an operating permit is required
- Preparation and submission of the permit application
- Finalizing and issuing a permit
- Titles of Clean Air Act Amendments of 1990
- Receiving and logging applications
- Application review