SI 434 - SI 434 Course Description
If you want to receive CEU credits for the course, you must be a Registered APTI user and will be required to provide a PIN upon passing the test. If you do not remember your PIN, contact Eric Crump. If you are a new user, it is recommended that you complete the Training Application Form at the beginning of the course, as it may take several days to process the application. If the PIN you select has already been used, we will notify you.
|SI:434 Introduction to Ambient Air Monitoring |
The lessons for this course are accessed from the left sidebar.
5 CEU credits
This course introduces terms used in ambient air monitoring and presents practical information about the monitoring process. Theoretical monitoring concepts are also described.
- Statistical techniques pertaining to air monitoring
- Ambient sampling of particulate matter
- Manual sampling of ambient gaseous pollutants
- Reference methods and reference measurement principles for criteria pollutants
- Air quality monitoring network design
- Ambient air monitoring objectives
- Ambient air sampling train design
- Basic gas properties
- Air movers and air measuring devices
- Calibration gas preparation
- Continuous air quality monitors