U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
1201 Constitution Avenue, NW
U.S. EPA East Building, Room 1152
Washington, DC 20004
The Environmental Protection Agency’s historic courtroom in Washington, D.C., has an Integrated Evidence Presentation System available.
The system allows:
- Video Conferencing -- Testimony and evidence can be exchanged with multiple off-site locations during a court session.
- Audio Conferencing -- Testimony can be exchanged with multiple off-site locations during a court session.
- DVD/VCR in the video system plays either DVD Disk or VHS video tapes.
- Electronic document camera has the capability to project photos, documents, books 3-D objects, film negatives (positive and negative) fingerprints, and transparencies.
- On screen Touch Telestration system to allow electronic marking of evidence during a court session.
- RGB Printer allows for printing of marked evidence during trial on 8 1/2 x 11 paper.
- Present evidence, animations and power point graphics directly from an attorney's laptop or website.
- Two (2) 65'' plasma screens for audience presentations during a court session.
- 17 inch touch panel monitors at each counsel table, witness and presentation podium to review and monitor evidence during a court session.
- On screen summation timer for timed oral arguments.
- Five High Definition cameras for local video re-enforcement during a court session.
- Live Note compatible for on screen court transcripts.
- Handheld TTY terminal for hearing impaired individuals.
- Amplified wireless headsets for hearing impaired individuals
- Live recording capabilities direct to a windows media file format.
If you wish to participate in an oral argument or hearing via video-conferencing, please notify the Clerk of the Board at least 14 days in advance of the argument or hearing. The Clerk can be reached at (202) 233-0122