Morbidity and Mortality: How Do We Value the Risk of Death and Illness?
EPA's National Centers for Environmental Economics and Environmental Research held a two-day workshop Morbidity and Mortality: How Do We Value the Risk of Illness and Death? This workshop, held on April 10-12, 2006 in Washington, DC, highlighted research results from EPA's Science to Achieve Results (STAR) grants. Topics included risk assessment and valuation of health effects from air pollution, issues with morbidity valuation, a panel discussion on the use of the Internet in valuation surveys, valuation of effects from pesticides and toxics and drinking water, and empirical issues associated with mortality risk valuation.
How to Obtain Report
Download report now
Use link to download or view the report
- Session I (PDF, 525.8K, About PDF)
- Session II (PDF, 458.3K, About PDF)
- Session III (PDF, 116.8K, About PDF)
- Session IV (PDF, 907.3K, About PDF)
- Session V (PDF, 718.9K, About PDF)
- Session VI (PDF, 2015.3K, About PDF)