Early Action Cleanup Areas:
The following fact sheets contain site-wide information about the Lower Duwamish Waterway Superfund cleanup. Fact sheets about specific "early action" cleanup areas for Lower Duwamish can be found at: Slip 4; Terminal 117; Boeing Plant 2; Jorgensen Forge.
Community Involvement Plan
Washington Department of Health Information
To read older fact sheets, visit one of our Lower Duwamish Document Repositories or contact Julie Congdon (firstname.lastname@example.org) at 206-553-2752.
Where to Review Documents
You can review copies of technical documents, fact sheets, and other documents related to the site at the following locations. Many documents for this site are also available in electronic PDF format on our Technical Documents page.
Community Advisory Group
Community Advisory Group (CAG) - A Superfund Community Advisory Group is made up of members of the community and serves as the focal point for the exchange of information between the community and EPA, state regulatory agencies, and other federal agencies involved in cleanup.
The Duwamish River Cleanup Coalition is EPA's designated community advisory group for the Lower Duwamish Superfund site. Contact 206-954-0218 for more information.
Contact Us | Contacto en Español
- Julie Congdon (email@example.com), Community Involvement Coordinator, 206-553-2752
- Cassandra Garcia (firstname.lastname@example.org), Washington Department of Ecology, Community Involvement Coordinator, 425-649-7052
- Allison Hiltner (email@example.com), Remedial Investigation/Feasibility Study (RI/FS) Project Manager, 206-553-2140
- Becky Chu (firstname.lastname@example.org), Controlling Pollution (Source Control) Project Manager, 206-553-1774
- Andy Smith (ANSM461@ecy.wa.gov), Washington Department of Ecology Project Manager, 425-649-7138
- Dan Cargill (email@example.com), Washington Department of Ecology Source Control Project Manager, 425-649-7023
En Español: Si desea hablar con alguien que habla español, llame a Michael Ortiz (firstname.lastname@example.org), 206-553-6234.
Request copies of EPA records: Freedom of Information Act (FOIA)
Region 10 Public Liaison: The Regional Public Liaison is a facilitator between citizens and EPA staff who can help solve problems and communication issues regarding cleanup sites. Contact Suzanne Powers (email@example.com) at 1-800-892-7609 or 360-753-9475.
Environmental Justice - EPA's goal is to provide an environment where all people enjoy the same degree of protection from environmental and health hazards and equal access to the decision-making process to maintain a healthy environment in which to live, learn, and work. Contact our Region 10 Environmental Justice staff for more information and resources.