- Fact sheets by cleanup area or topic
- Basin Bulletin Newsletter
- Community Involvement Plan
Where to Review Documents
You can review copies of some technical documents, fact sheets, and other documents at the following locations. Many documents for this site are also available in electronic PDF format on our technical documents page.
- Kellogg Public Library
16 West Market Avenue, Kellogg, ID 83837
- Molstead Library at North Idaho College
(contains the entire Administrative Record)
1000 W. Garden Avenue, Coeur d'Alene, Idaho 83814
- St. Maries Public Library
822 W. College Avenue, St. Maries, ID 83861
- Wallace Public Library
415 River Street, Wallace, ID 83873
- Spokane Public Library
906 West Main Avenue, Spokane, WA, 99201-0976
509-444-5336 for reference desk (attention to Ms. Dana Dalrymple)
- EPA's Coeur d'Alene Field Office
1910 Northwest Boulevard, Suite 208, Coeur d'Alene, ID 83814
Please call for an appointment at 208-664-4588
- EPA Region 10 Superfund Records Center (contains the entire Administrative Record)
1200 Sixth Ave., Suite 900, Seattle, WA 98101
Please call for an appointment at 206-553-4494
The following groups have been actively involved in the Bunker Hill Superfund Site cleanup process.
- Andrea Lindsay (email@example.com), Community Involvement Coordinator, 206-553-1896 or 1-800-424-4372 (ext. 1896)
- Rene Gilbert (firstname.lastname@example.org), Community Liaison, 208-659-5237
- Bill Adams (email@example.com), Team Leader, 206-553-2806
- Ed Moreen (firstname.lastname@example.org), Project Manager (Lower Basin Investigation, Planning & Pilot Studies, Basin Commission Technical Representative, Central Treatment Plant), 208-664-4588
- Anne McCauley (email@example.com), Project Manager (Box Human Health Issues, Page Repository, Remedy Protection), 206-553-4689
- Craig Cameron (firstname.lastname@example.org), Project Manager (Basin Property Remediation Program, Paved and Unpaved Roads Remediation, Basin Human Health Issues, Basin Repositories). 509-376-8665
- Tracy Chellis (email@example.com), Project Manager (Asarco Work Trust, Mine & Mill Source Area Cleanup, Basin Environmental Monitoring Plan), 206-553-6326.
- Kim Prestbo (firstname.lastname@example.org), Project Manager (Box Water Quality Monitoring & Cleanup), 206-553-0239
For questions about hiring and contracts for work being done by the CDA Work Trust, contact Dan Meyer, Senior Program Manager, 208-783-0222
Region 10 Public Liaison: The Regional Public Liaison is a facilitator between citizens and EPA staff who can help solve problems and communication issues regarding cleanup sites. Contact Suzanne Powers (email@example.com) at 360-753-9475.
Environmental Justice - EPA's goal is to provide an environment where all people enjoy the same degree of protection from environmental and health hazards and equal access to the decision-making process to maintain a healthy environment in which to live, learn, and work. Contact our environmental justice staff for more information and resources.