Air Permit Agencies - Alaska | Region 10 | US EPA

Jump to main content.

Air Permit Agencies - Alaska

National Information

Two agencies issue air permits in Alaska that authorize construction or operation of stationary industrial sources: EPA Region 10 and the Alaska Department of Environmental Conservation (ADEC).

Use the charts below to determine which agency issues permits in your area.

Find information on air permits in other Region 10 States: Alaska | Idaho |Oregon | Washington

Indian Country Outer Continental Shelf (more than 3 miles off the Alaska coastline) All projects outside of Indian Country and Outer Continental Shelf

Local Navigation


Jump to main content.