Collision Repair Campaign - Distributors
Collision Repair Campaign
Who Does the Rule Apply to?
Compliance Assistance Materials
Area sources that engage in any of the following:
How Can I help my Customers Achieve Compliance?
Click here for more information on training resources.
Need help getting started? Contact the Collision Repair Campaign (R10AutoBodyCampaign@epa.gov)
- Spray application of coatings to motor vehicles and mobile equipment;
- Spray application of coatings to a plastic and/or metal substrate where the coatings contain compounds of chromium (Cr), lead (Pb), manganese (Mn), nickel (Ni), or cadmium (Cd).
- Paint stripping operations that use methylene chloride (MeCl)-containing paint stripping formulations;
- What are shops required to do?
More Detailed information for Paint Stripping Operations and Motor Vehicle/Mobile Equipment/ Miscellaneous Surface Coating Operations.
- Requirements - more information
- Painter Trainings
- Spray Booth Requirements Permitting
- HVLP Gun Requirements
- Spray Gun Cleaning Requirements
- Notifications, recordkeeping, reporting
- Compliance Dates:
- Existing Sources: January 10, 2011;
- New Sources: Upon startup after January 9, 2008.