Collision Repair Campaign - Contacts
Collision Repair Campaign
Collision Repair Campaign Partners
- Brook Madrone (email@example.com), Area Source Rule Contact, (206) 553-0244.
- Rafael Sanchez (firstname.lastname@example.org), Compliance Lead, (202) 564-7028,
- Kim Teal, (email@example.com), Rule Writer, (919) 541-5580
- Holly Wilson (firstname.lastname@example.org), Community Air Programs, (919) 541-5624
This page provides links to non-EPA web sites that provide additonal information about mercury. You will leave the EPA.gov domain and enter another page with more information. EPA cannot attest to the accuracy of information on that non-EPA page. Providing links to a non-EPA Web site is not an endorsement of the other site or the information it contains by EPA or any of its employees. Also, be aware that the privacy protection provided on the EPA.gov domain (see Privacy and Security Notice) may not be available at the external link.
Need help getting started? Contact the Collision Repair Campaign (R10AutoBodyCampaign@epa.gov)
Questions? Contact Brook Madrone (email@example.com) at 206-553-0244.
Not in Region 10? Find contacts in other EPA Regions or see Small Business Environmental Assistance contacts.
- Federal Agencies:
- State Agencies:
- Local Air Agencies:
- Small Business Assistance and Environmental Certification:
- Trade Associations:
- Technical Schools (including):
- Industrial Painting Apprenticeship Program
- Manufacturing and Distribution Companies (including):