You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF files. See EPA's PDF page for more information about getting and using the free Acrobat Reader.
Many links on the Web Guide are available to EPA Intranet users only. If you are an outside contractor working for EPA, please contact your EPA representative for more information. If you are another federal agency or other party interested in EPA's web policies and procedures, please contact EPA through the "Contact Us" page on this site.
Web or WebCMS Questions?
Email the EPA Call Center
Rules of Publishing
(Public Access Publishing Rules)
The following are the rules that Agency employees must follow to publish on the EPA Internet Server.
(NOTE: To publish on the EPA Intranet Server, see the Intranet Publishing Guidelines.)
- Follow the Office of Public Affairs (OPA) Product Review Guidelines.
- EPA information must be published on an EPA server.
- Maintain and be responsible for the information that you publish.
- Implement the coding and graphic design standards.
- Pay the Working Capital Fund a share of the cost of the server.
- Do not infringe on copyrights.
- Follow good records management practices.
- Take care that external links conform to official Agency policy.
- Do not publish personal Web pages or photos of EPA employees.
- Participate in the activities of the EPA data provider community.