On this page
Boxes highlight specific web content.
- Use the boxes found in the EPA stylesheet. They are part of the look and feel and are described fully at: http://www.epa.gov/epafiles/s/boxes.html
- Multi-purpose Box: Used on any page.
- National Information Boxes are used on regional pages to link to related national information. Heading text is always “National Information.”
- Emergency Alert Box is used only for emergency information.
- Disclaimer Box - use on any page linking to PDF or other Non-HTML links. Disclaimers have to be on the page but they do not have to use a box.
- Image Box (with or without a caption).
Full Metadata about this standard
Tracking number NT000014BA
Required or Recommended Required
Effective date 03/11/2009
Date approved 07/01/2011
Category Graphics and Multimedia, Page Elements, PDF
Web Council review by 07/01/2013 (or earlier if deemed necessary by the Web Council)
Governing Policy Web Governance and Management (PDF) (4 pp, 339K, About PDF)